A Cove Cuisine Soup & Stew
Light, yet oh so tasty!
Soups & Stews
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 24 freshs Oysters, with liquid
- 13 ouncess Whole Milk
- 13 ouncess Cream or Half and Half
- 1/4 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoons White Pepper
- 2 smalls Shallots
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 2 dashs Crystal Sauce
- 1 pinchs Paprika
- 1 Stir butter and shallots in stockpot over medium heat until butter begins to brown.
- 2 Stir shallots into browned butter. Cook and stir until translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3 Pour reserved oyster liquor, milk, and cream into the stockpot; bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in oysters.
- 4 Cook until oyster edges begin to ruffle, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat
- 5 Stir in parsley; season with sea salt to taste. Ladle into bowls and garnish with sweet paprika and oyster crackers.