A Cove Cuisine Salad and Side
Tarragon Chicken Salad
The flavored grilled chicken adds a great level of flavor, topped off with fresh Tarragon...
- 1 1/2 pounds Chicken Breasts
- 1 cups Celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cups Grapes, halved
- 1/5 cups Raisins
- 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cups Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons Tarragon, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoons Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cups Walnets, chopped
- 1 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoons Chives, chopped
- 1 Cut 3" cuttings from a tarragon plant and skewer through the chicken breasts ( or slice the chicken breast almost in have and place the tarragon inside. Let sit for a few hours or overnight.
- 2 Grill the chicken until done and cut into small pieces and combine with the rest of the ingredients and chill.