A Cove Cuisine Salad and Side
Heart of Palm Salad
A delicious, refreshing salad with a lot of flavor
- 20 ouncess Chery Tomatoes, halved
- 56 ouncess Hearts of Palm, drained and sliced 1/2"
- 1/2 larges Red Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cups Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cups Garlic Oregano Infused Oilve Oil
- 1 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Red Vinegar
- 1 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Combine tomatoes, hearts of palm, red onion and Cilantro in a large bowl.
- 2 In a small bowl, mix the Garlic Oregano oil, vinegar, Lime Juice and salt and pepper.
- 3 Pour vinaigrette over tomato mixture and gently mix.
- 4 Add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature.