A Cove Cuisine Salad and Side
Green Bean Parisienne
Fresh from the garden, full of zesty flavor...
- 2 pounds Green Beans
- 1 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 to tastes Coarse Salt, Frehly ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1/2 cups Parsley
- 1/2 pounds Swiss or Greyere Cheese, shreded
- 1 Leave green beans whole and steam until crisp and still green...a couple of minutes
- 2 Placed steamed beans in cold ice water to stop cooking. Meanwhile whisk together remaining ingredients except cheese.
- 3 Toss the cooled beans into the vinaigrette and sprinkle with the cheese