A Cove Cuisine Main Dish
Tuna Noodle Casserole
The ultimate comfort food...creamy, warm and flavorable
- 10 1/2 ouncess Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/2 cups Peas, frozen
- 10 ouncess Tuna in water, draained
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cook noodles al dente
- 2 Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, milk, peas, tuna and then add cooked noodles along with some bread crumbs in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Grate some Parmesan into mixture (optional ) Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- 3 Bake the tuna mixture for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling and top os lightly browned.