A Cove Cuisine Main Dish
Summer Skillet Meal
There’s something just beautiful about serving a rustic, homemade meal prepared in a cast iron skillet with veggies strait from the Cove garden
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virfin Olive Oil
- 1 smalls Yellow Onion, diced
- 3 freshs Red Peppers, roasted
- 1 freshs Zuchinni
- 3 larges Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoons Paprika
- 5 freshs Eggs
- 1 In large skillet or cast iron pan, gently heat 3 tbls of extra virgin olive oil. Add the onion and red peppers and saute until the onion just starts to turn translucent; 8-10 minutes.
- 2 Add the tomatoes, kosher salt, and paprika. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer and cook until the tomato thickens and can be pulled away from the bottom of the pan. This can take anywhere from 15-20 minutes.
- 3 Once the tomato is fried, make a well in the vegetables and add the eggs one at a time. Once all of the eggs have been added to the pan, transfer it to the oven and broil for 3-4 minutes or until the eggs are set to your liking.