A Cove Cuisine Main Dish
Salmon with Capers Lemon and Rosemary
Moist, quick and flavorful
- 4 freshs Salmon Filets 6oz
- 1/4 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoons Rosemary, freshly chopped
- 8 slices Lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cups Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cups Marsala Wine
- 4 teaspoons Capers
- 4 sheets Aluminum Foil
- 1 Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal. Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
- 2 Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in the foil packets.