A Cove Cuisine Main Dish
Cast Iron Grouper
Delicious, flaky grouper paired with veggies and seasoned with a kick...
- 1 pounds Grouper filet
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Oregano infused Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 sprigs Thyme, fresh
- 1 mediums Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 mediums Red Onion, diced
- 1 mediums Tomato, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Place a cast iron skillet in the oven and pre-heat to 425°
- 2 Add 1 tbs oil to a skillet and saute the tomatoes, peppers onions and garlic, without burning the garlic
- 3 Mix together oil, garlic, seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- 4 Brush the fish generously with mixture and place in hot skillet (be careful and don’t forget to use an oven mitt!!).
- 5 Place skillet and fish back into oven. Cook for about 10 minutes, depending on thickness of fish, add the sautéed vegetables to the top of fish and cook for approximately 5 minutes until fish is translucent and flaky.