A Cove Cuisine Main Dish
Angel Hair Pasta with Pesto Clam Sauce
Homemade Basil Pesto adds a great touch to this clam sauce...
- 13 ouncess Minced clams, with juice
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cups Garlic infused Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons Fresh Parsley
- 8 ouncess Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 cups White Wine
- 1 Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. It is easy to overcook the Angel Hair Pasta!
- 2 Combine clams with juice, butter, oil, minced garlic, pepper, white wine and pesto in a medium skillet. Heat over medium-high, stirring often, to reduce liquid by half.
- 3 Drain the pasta, and pour the clam mixture over the past, sprinkle with Parsley and Parmesan and serve warm with rustic bread.