A Tranquilla Cove Healing Tonic
Golden Milk Turmeric Tea
Using fresh turmeric adds a clean, bright flavor to this drink
- 1 cups Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1 sticks Cinnamon Stick 3"
- 1 freshs Turmeric, unpeeled 1" piece, thinly sliced or 1/2 tsp dried
- 1 freshs Ginger, unpeeled, thinly sliced 1"
- 1 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoons Black Peppercorns, Whole
- 1 pinchs Ground Cinammon for serving
- 1 Whisk coconut milk, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, honey, coconut oil, peppercorns, and 1 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer until flavors have melded, about 10 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into mugs and top with a dash of cinnamon.
- 2 Golden milk can be made 5 days ahead. Store in an airtight container and chill. Warm before serving.