Cove Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Seven Layer Taco Dip
Seven Layers of flavor...be careful, it's addictive!
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
- 1 pkgs Taco Seasoning Mix
- 16 ouncess Refried Beans
- 8 ouncess Cream Cheese, Softened
- 16 ouncess Sour Cream
- 16 ouncess Pace Salsa, Med
- 1 larges Tomato, chopped
- 1 larges Bell Pepper, Green chopped
- 1 bunchs Green Onions, chopped
- 1 heads Iceburg Lettuce, shredded
- 6 ouncess Black Olives, sliced
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large ( 9 x 13 ) serving platter.
- 2 Drain the Salsa well
- 3 Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- 4 Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.