Cove Dips, Spreads & Sauces
This avocado based dip is easy to make, delicious to eat and usually disappears quickly...
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
- 4 freshs Ripe Avocados
- 2 wholes Limes, juiced
- 1/2 mediums Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunchs Cilantro leaves
- 1/4 teaspoons Cumin, ground
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 wholes Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoons Worcstershire Sauce
- 1 dashs Crystal Hot Sauce
- 1 to tastes Salt & Pepper
- 1 Halve and pit the avocados; with a spoon scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them a bit chunky. Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything gently together to mix. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- 2 Lay a piece of plastic wrap right on the surface of the guacamole so it doesn't brown and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.