Cove Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Cucumber Dipping Sauce
Creamy and cooling, great with chips, bread, veggies and meats...
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
- 1 pounds Cucumbers
- 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cups Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/8 cups White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 pinchs Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoons Garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoons Shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Peel the cucumber, cut it in half, then scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Chop the cucumber into small chunks sprinkle with kosher salt, then let stand for at least 10 minutes to drain away excess water.
- 2 When the cucumber is ready, add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth in a blender.
- 3 Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the flavors to meld.