Cove Cuisine Desserts
What could you not like about the taste of toasted pecans in a luscious pie!
- 3 larges Fresh eggs
- 1 cups Light Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Buttered, softened
- 1 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cups Pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 wholes Unbaked, homemade or commercial pie crust
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Prepare the pie crust by placing it into an ungreased, regular 9-inch glass pie plate and fluting the edges.
- 3 Whisk the eggs together, then whisk in the sugar. Stir in the Karo syrup and the softened butter; mix well. Add the flour and the vanilla; combine well and add the pecans.
- 4 Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for about 55 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Shield outside edges of the pie with a pie shield or aluminum foil about halfway through cooking to prevent over browning.