Cove Cuisine Breads & Bakery
So Simple yet so good...it's all about the butter!
Breads & Bakery Desserts
- 1 pounds Quality Butter, Lightly Salted
- 1 cups Sugar
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2 With hands, cream butter and sugar until fluffy
- 3 Add flour to the butter-sugar mixture. Flour hands. The less you play with the dough the lighter the shortbread will be. Press into a 12 x 14 inch greased and floured jelly roll pan. Flatten even, poke with a fork.
- 4 Bake at 325 degrees for 40 - 45 min until light golden, sprinkle with sugar.