A Cove Cuisine Beverage
Sangria South Beach Style
You can't beat the refreshing combination of citrus ad sweet red wine on a warm afternoon or evening
- 24 ouncess Dry Red Wine
- 1/4 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 4 wholes Cinnamon Sticks 2"
- 1 cups Orange Juice, Fresh
- 1 freshs Orange, thinly sliced
- 1 freshs Lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 freshs Star Fruit, thinly sliced ( optional )
- 1 freshs Mango, diced
- 16 ouncess Club Soda
- 1/2 cups Brandy
- 1 Combine the wine, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher. Stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar dissolves. Stir in orange juice, fruits and brandy. Stir in club soda just before serving.