A Cove Cuisine Beverage
The traditional Cuban Highball, often considered the best Rum cocktail...
- 11/2 ouncess White Rum
- 1 ouncess Club Soda
- 1 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 slices Lime, sliced 1/4"
- 10 freshs 'Herba Buena' Spearmint leaves
- 1 Place mint leaves and 1 lime slice into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- 2 Add 2 more lime slices and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture.
- 3 Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water.
- 4 Stir. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge and a sprig of mint.