A Cove Cuisine Beverage
A breakfast staple for holidays, special ocassions
- 750 milliliters Sparkling Wine, Champagne
- 3 cups Fresh Orange Juice, chilled
- 1/2 cups Triple Sec ( or Grand Marnier )
- 1 Fill 8 champagne flutes 1/2 full with chilled sparkling wine. Top with orange juice. If you are using, top mimosa with 1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier or triple sec.
- 2 To make 1 mimosa cocktail: In a champagne flute, combine 1/3 cup chilled sparkling wine, 1/3 cup chilled orange juice and 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or triple sec.