A Cove Cuisine Appetizer
Packed with a lot of flavor and light on the filling!
- 1 pounds Crab Meat, picked free of shells
- 1/3 cups Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 3 mediums Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cups Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cups Dukes Mayonaise
- 1 mediums Farm Fresh Egg
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsely, chopped
- 1 tablespoons Fresh Tarragon Leaves, chopped
- 1/2 bunchs Fresh Chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1/2 mediums Lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoons Koshar Salt
- 1 pinchs Cayenne Pepper
- 1 handfuls Flour
- 1/2 cups Peanut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 n a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the flour and peanut oil. Shape into patties and dust with flour.
- 2 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, carefully place crab cakes, in batches, in pan and fry until browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Carefully flip crab cakes and fry on other side until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Serve warm with preferred sauce.