A Cove Cuisine Appetizer and Side Dish
Citrus Marinated Olives
A refreshing blend of Olives, Garlic and Citrus along with zesty seasonings help make this appetizer a pleasant addition to any meal.
- 1/2 cups Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1/2 cups Spanish Olives, pitted
- 1 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cups Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 mediums Lemon, Zested and Juiced
- 1/2 teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes, Dried
- 1/2 teaspoons Tarragon, Dried
- 1/4 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 In a 1 to 1 1/2-quart container combine the garlic, olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest and juice, red pepper flakes, tarragon, and curry powder. Add the olives and stir or shake to combine. Make sure the olives are submerged in the marinade.
- 2 Place in the refrigerator for a day or 2 before serving.