A Cove Cuisine Appetizer
A delicious combination of Artichokes, Garlic, Spices and Breadcrumbs...a warming, 'Comfort Food' style appetizer! Bon Appetit!
- 3 tablespoons Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 1 larges Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 pounds Artichoke Hearts, frozen
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, fresh chopped
- 3/4 teaspoons Koshar Salt
- 1/4 teaspoons Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/8 teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cups Marsala Wine
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 cups Bread Crumbs, Italian Seasoned
- 1/3 cups Parmesan, Grated
- 1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2 Warm the olive oil in a heavy bottom skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the artichoke hearts, parsley, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and cook until the artichoke hearts are starting to brown at the edges, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth and wine and simmer for 3 minutes. Transfer the artichoke mixture to a 2-quart baking dish.
- 3 Melt the butter in the same skillet used to cook the artichokes. In a small bowl mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs. Stir in the Parmesan and top the artichokes with the bread crumbs. Bake until the top is golden, about 10 minutes.